"We eat Kale :-)"
Though milk has higher specific content of calcium than green vegetables, it has been proved that calcium absorbtion from milk and dairy products is less efficient.
Kale is considered to be a highly nutritious vegetable with powerful antioxidant properties; kale is considered to be anti-inflammatory.
Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.
Kale, as with broccoli and other brassicas, contains sulforaphane (particularly when chopped or minced), a chemical believed to have potent anti-cancer properties.
This is a pretty simple one.
Italian dressing - 1 teaspoon
1. Boil water in a wide bottomed pan.
2. Toss together the leaves, salt and pepper in a smaller vessel / bowl.
3. Place it in the water bath and cover.
4. Cook under medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. The leaves are ready when they become dark green. A little more time they will become pale. Add a little water to the vegetables and cook covered for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the bath.
7. Add Italian dressing and vinegar and mix.