- Farfalle (any kind of pasta, noodles or even rice would do as alternative)
- Vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower florets, carrots, onions, mushrooms, capsicum, beans, corn, peas, whatever in the freezer. Spare the okra and radishes though.)
- Margarine or oil or butter
- Soy sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Red chilly flakes
- Turmeric powder
- Boil and cook the pasta / noodles / rice (the starch / base) and keep it ready.
- On a large frying pan, heat oil / butter and season with cumin and red chillies.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry them till slightly roasted.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Then add the ketchup and soy sauce to the vegetables. Keep stirring them under low heat.
- You may add the water from cooked pasta to get a little sauce like consistency.
- Cover the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pasta / noodles / rice to a serving plate and add the stir fried vegetables over it.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish.